Milk Plants and Milk Processing in Huntley The milk and creamery business in the Huntley area was deemed “An industry upon which much of our present and future prosperity depends” –July 21, 1894 The Huntley News The first cheese factory was established in 1866 by Messrs. Blanchard and Woodworth on the farm of A. W. Nash on Haligus Road in Section 28 of Grafton Township. The first milk factory in Huntley was that of Messrs. Wood and Weltzien. D. E.…